Inspired by Real Kids
Hello from Rosie Boo!
"I'm cheeky and full of mischief, noisy, loving and bright. I love chocolate, cake and hugs and filling lives with light.
My Rosie Boo Lottie Dolls is my favourite toy by far. With Shoulder length brown hair and a self-styled fringe like mine sparkling eyes and a bunny dress, all by design.
You see she is here to represent me, in homes around the world. To bring magic, joy and a forever friend for all the boys and girls.
We both have something extra, a thing called a chromosome. You can see it in our rainbow eyebrows and it's known as Down's Syndrome.
We wear odd socks to give a cheer for World Down's Syndrome Day! Worn with pride to represent how we're special in EVERY way."
A Doll That Lets Kids Be Who They Are Right Now
Based on the average proportions of a 9-year-old girl (as opposed to an adult). Lottie Dolls are an age relatable doll that reflect the world kids live in.
- Bunny dress to reflect Rosie Boo's love of nature and animals
- Odd socks- a universal symbol worn in celebration of World Down's Syndrome Day
- In her boots with extra support to help with walking! An Age-relatable doll #justlikeme
- 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
- brown doll hair, brown doll eyes
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
Packable, Portable & Ready to Gift!
Presented in beautifully designed, brightly colored boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) Lottie Dolls need no wrapping and have award-winning attention to detail.
Perfect for little hands that love imaginative play, empowering kids to live in the present & be who they want to be right now.
Age: 3 +
18 x 8 cm